Today Aaron and I are photographing our first wedding of the season so my sister came into town to watch the baby while we work. We’ve been having fun enjoying the cooler weather at the park and roaming around town. Oh, I love my sisters and brother so much! It’s so cool to have parallel lives with people and to share a history with them.
Let’s jump right in because it’s Thrifty Weekender time!
- I’ve been known to eat my fair share of moldy bread and tortillas… I just pull off the green parts. Some people think this is super disgusting, and not healthy but I just can’t see not eating stuff just because it’s a little past it’s peak. This is a super helpful video to maximize those ever-expensive groceries.
- Hey graduates, have you heard the recommendation about moving west to look for jobs?
- Just like you can acquire physical fitness you can acquire emotional fitness too. Great info for getting the max out of everyday.
- Gretchen Rubin (author of The Happiness Project) asks the question, “Are you an Over-Buyer or an Under Buyer?” Take the quiz to find out which one you are. Or… maybe you’re neither? I used to be a MAJOR Over-Buyer, then I was an Under-Buyer and now I’m a Jussssst-Right Buyer. I had a Goldilocks experience and now I’ve finally found the perfect sweet spot.
- Oh, I can so relate to #4.
- Have you wondered about this too?
- Filing this away for when I need it! Kind of like a personal trainer… but the internet-version. ;)
- Would you take this much time to fold a bag even if it did save space?
- An amazing DIY site where everything is made from dollar store stuff !!! Yes, my excitement CANNOT BE CONTAINED!
- Pretty much perfect for planning upcoming summer road trips!
- The most over-used word on resumes. Is it on yours?