Before the Spending Fast even officially started I asked Erin Hanson of Recovering Lazyholic fame if she might be okay with me using her artwork on my site. She said “Yes” and her Wants and Needs piece (above, which is officially titled Consumption) has been a constant reminder for me throughout the entire Spending Fast into the Spending Diet and right up to today to cut the spending out already!
“Want too many things. Need to want less.” I’m a Spender to the core and I’ve ALWAYS got to keep myself in check! My goal is to be debt-free for life so I’m staying committed to it. I just can’t go back into debt again. I just can’t.
Erin has graciously agreed to giving one lucky reader a print of her piece Consumption. You’ll be able to see this reminder everyday as you reach towards your financial goals. Love this giveaway!
**THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED
5 Ways To Win!
1. Mandatory- Like Recovering Lazyholic on Facebook
For additional entries:
2. Like And Then We Saved on Facebook
3. Follow And Then We Saved on Twitter
4. Write about this Giveaway on your blog or site
5. Tweet this phrase “I just entered the giveaway to win the Wants vs. Needs print on www.andthenwesaved.com! @andthenwesaved”
* Leave a separate comment below after you do the above entry options indicating which way you’ve entered. The lucky winner will be selected Sunday night at 8pm Mountain time!
*Be sure to enter your name and email address in the required fields when you comment so I can contact the winner.