There are a TON of super talented people who are kind enough to share their gift tag creation skills with us, all for free. All you have to do is print them right onto computer paper (or cardstock is even better – I got a huge package of neutral cardstock on sale that I use all the time for random projects that come up), cut them out, and you’re set.
Above are some of my favorite gift tags that I’ve found this year. They are by Tomfo, and they can be downloaded from their site here: Free Printable Christmas Tags, and DIY Printable Gift Tags on A Pair and A Spare DIY.
- Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags by Visual Heart
- Hand-Drawn Printable Gift Tags by Hey Look (I used these a couple years ago for my co-workers white chocolate, sprinkled, pretzel stick gifts, and they are still one of my all-time favorites.)
- Chalkboard Gift Tags also by Hey Look
- Crystals Holiday by Love vs. Design (these could also be used for non-holiday gifts)
- Simple calligraphy printable gift tags on SHIMTOKK
- Watercolor holiday gift tag printables on MStetson Design
Do you think you’ll make some of these printable gift tags this year? Which ones are your favorites?