Do you ever get the feeling that what you’re doing isn’t working? You’re overwhelmed, stressed, and you never have enough time to focus on the things you used to love. If this sounds familiar then the How to be a Fearless Minimalist in a Cluttered World guide was made for you!
I get it. I’ve been there and I found a way out. Finally, I have time to do things that make me feel like me again (working out, camping, taking photographs for my personal work, growing our wedding photography business, reading just for fun [I had forgotten that was possible], playing with my son without thinking about everything else I should be doing, catching up on the phone with my sisters for hours, working on being (and becoming) the person I want to be, and watching Dr. Phil;)
Minimalism is what got me to this place where I have some BREATHING ROOM and I want to share all I know with you so you can get your life back too.
WHAT YOU GET:
- A down-to-earth and doable approach to minimalism
- Freedom from stuff
- Permission to be YOURSELF as a minimalist
- Strategies for how to part with the things that you may be keeping for the wrong reasons
- Techniques for how to cull your wardrobe, friendships, and everything in between
- Tips for how to live simply so can make your life easier
- A more organized and less stressed life
- More time for yourself and what you love
“Without reading your guide I could have ever cleared out 4 rooms in my house. I still have a bit more to go but I already feel amazing! Now I feel really good about letting things go from my life that I don’t completely love!” – Julianne
“I love that you explain why giving away all but a certain arbitrary number of physical things will never change your mindset, but when you change your mindset, extra and unnecessary things are so easily let go of- and they won’t return in the form of more things.” – Andrea Cobb
“Every part of life feels like a hamster wheel sometimes. Taking a minimalist approach to my social and work life is something I’m focusing on so I can be home with more time for ME.” – Kelly Thiel
“Anyone who makes the financial and time investment in this program will be elated with the product, the process and the results.” – Andrea Cobb
THE FEARLESS MINIMALIST GUIDE includes:
The guide is for the person who is ready to go all in with simplifying their life and moving on from having far too much of everything.
- 230+ pages of minimalist goodness
- Strategies, tips, techniques and practical direction for getting your life back
- Minimalism techniques for the home, your social life, your career, and even your Technology
- 12 Expert Interviews including the likes of The Minimalists, Joshua Fields Millburn, Ryan Nicodeum and NYT Best-Selling Author, Rachel Macy Stafford of Hands Free Mama
- 10 Minimalist Mantras Printable Poster
- 7 Worksheets
- 3 Minimalist-Focused Screen Savers (created by illustrator, Tuesday Bassen)
- Section Checklists
- A Resource Guide
- An Expert Resource Guide.