Some of the things I noticed right away after I started the Spending Fast:
- So much more TIME!
- Getting used to the idea of saying “No” to others (can be awkward)
- Getting used to the idea of saying “No” to myself (can feel weird)
- Getting used to making coffee at home (weekends) or at work (weekdays) rather than stopping at the coffee shop
- Realized planning ahead for meals took a little extra time
- Realized I had a lot of stuff in my cupboard that I wasn’t eating
- Realized it felt good to take control of my life
Did you take the 2012 Get Out of Debt Spending Fast Pledge?
What are you noticing, and how’s it been going so far?