And Then We Saved is THE personal finance site for people who hate personal finance.
What does that mean? It means that we write for people who want to take control of their finances but don’t want their lives to be terrible in the process.
And Then We Saved posts about:
- Saving and making more money
- DIY’s and design
- Inexpensive style (outfits and interiors)
- Living well with less
- and all things fun and frugal!
Our audience is:
- College-educated women
- Primarily US based
- Between the ages of 24 and 34
- Determined, loyal and supportive of our sponsors
We receive between 250,000 – 350,000 pageviews each month
Our goal is to create a positive and motivating forum that empowers readers, and we would love to help you promote your brand within this space.
Are we right for you?
As a blog based on the idea of debt-free living, we support small businesses, artisans, and helpful companies with a scrappy attitude.
And Then We Saved does not accept or consider:
- Text links
- Text link exchanges
- Advertorial posts
- Affiliate links in posts
Please do not submit these, they will be immediately declined. We publish real stories and experiences written by real people, and encourage you to contact us if you have a story to share.
- Decide on the ad size you prefer
- Email Anna at: email@example.com
AND THEN WE SAVED ADVERTISING OPTIONS
- Featured Blog Post $450 (Advertiser must be okay with Anna [the owner of And Then We Saved] having full freedom to tweak any of the advertiser’s pre-written content to her liking so that it’s authentic and honest to her feelings about the product/brand and also so the post is in the “voice” of the site [doing so garners the best results].)
- Feature Sidebar ad (no gifs allowed) $350
- Large Sidebar ad (no gifs allowed) $250
- Small Sidebar ad (no gifs allowed) $150
Clothing, accessories and home decor for review & sample: If you are interested in sending something for potential inclusion in a post, please email Anna at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Anna will only wear or show items that she personally chooses that reflect her personal style, but offers are considered and appreciated.
Inquiries: You can reach Anna at email@example.com
And Then We Saved has already been discovered by:
We’re pleased to share our media coverage and traffic with our sponsors. See a list of selected press and links to the coverage: In the Press.
DISCLOSURES, LEGAL AND TRADEMARKS
Disclosures: And Then We Saved is a for-profit blog. ATWS contains paid advertisements and occasional relevant affiliate links. Gifted and sponsored items are noted within content with “c/o” (courtesy of) or “provided by”. All opinions expressed on ATWS are our own. Additionally, please know that all information provided is on an “as is” basis. Anna is not a personal finance advisor, and all advice and suggestions come from her own experiences. Please, consult a licensed professional to have your individual financial situation analyzed.
Spending Fast® Trademark: Spending Fast® is a registered United States trademark (serial number 85-511,375). All rights are reserved.
Spending Diet® Trademark: Spending Diet® is a registered United States trademark (serial number 86464227). All rights are reserved.
And Then We Saved® Trademark: And Then We Saved® is a registered United States trademark (serial number 85-748,319). All rights are reserved.
If you have any questions or collaboration ideas please email Anna at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading and supporting And Then We Saved!