Over in the Community there is always buzz about what the heck to do about that massive cell phone bill. We’re all so addicted to our phones that it’s usually the last thing we want to cut out. So, how do we wrangle our monthly expenses and how do we manage that bill that is usually $100+ per month? Do you get rid of the phone all together? Just get rid of the data part of the plan? Keep lowering your monthly minutes until you can’t get any lower and then start accidentally dipping into the crazy expensive overage fees? Get a pre-paid monthly phone?
It doesn’t seem like there has been a good answer to the problem until now.
Let me introduce you to Ting…
Here’s why Ting is cool: they make sense, they make it easy, they only charge you for what you use, there are no contracts, and best of all they’re anti-BS.
Hey, I like any company that is against BS!
So, how is Ting different from those other mobile companies?
- No contracts or ETFs: Truly and completely contract-free; no early termination fees or other BS.
- No bundling or ride-along services: Choose from XS through XXL service levels for voice minutes, text messages and megabytes of data, all billed separately.
- No overage charges or penalties: If you use more than you thought you would, just pay for what you used.
- Credits on unused service: If you use less than you thought you would, Ting drops you down to the level you hit and credits the difference you on your next bill.
- No add-on charges: Voicemail, caller ID, tethering, hotspot, three-way calling, call forwarding and other features are all part of service; no add-on charges.
- No mysterious line items on your bill: Ting charges for what you used plus whatever taxes we’re legally required to collect. No hidden charges, recovery fees or other BS.
- Unlimited devices on one plan: Have as many devices as you want on one plan sharing pooled minutes, messages and megabytes. Each device on a plan costs a flat $6 per month.
- A powerful online account control panel: Take control of your account, your usage and bills in the powerful online control panel.
- No-hold customer support: Call us at 1-855-TING-FTW anytime between 8am and 8pm EST and a real person will pick up the phone.
- Excellent online support: http://help.ting.com. They have active customer forums, a simple and powerful help ticketing system, video tutorials, video Start Up Guides and much more.
In addition to all the above goodness they are also giving away a phone, seriously. It’s a Samsung Transform Ultra! Yep, that phone right there! To enter the giveaway simply enter through the Rafflecopter giveway form below. The Giveaway will end next Wednesday, March 20th and the random winner will be announced in the post and will be contacted directly. Ting is also giving And Then We Saved readers $25 that can be used either towards a device or towards a service credit! You don’t have to win anything to take advantage of that credit, just follow this link to get hooked up through their website!
Best of luck on the contest and this is a super exciting company to know about!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This is a Sponsored post, but as always, my opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that help to make this site possible. xo! Anna