Today I’m teaming up with Airheads Candy to make a fun, fizzy, and sweet ice pop. These fun ice pops are perfect for a summer party!
How to Make Perfectly Fizzy Ice Pops…
– Ice pop molds (I used these Ice Pop Molds)
– Lemon-lime pop on sale for .89¢
1. Drop a few Airheads Candy Bites into the bottom of each mold
2. Fill the ice pops molds half-way with lemon-lime pop
3. Freeze the ice pops for 2 hours
4. Drop a few more candies into the mold
5. Fill up the mold the remainder of the way
6. Freeze overnight
7. Run warm water over the outside of the mold until the ice pop is loosened
Enjoy the slighty sweet, ultra-fizzy ice pops!
What are your favorite, easy ice pops to make?
This is a sponsored post but as always, my opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that help make this site possible! xo!